Well, as usual, this turned out to be more complex than I expected but is the result of my own mistakes. On Friday night, thinking I had the
So, after several attempts to properly install the fittings, I was able to finalize everything with the right components and sealants to test for
Another interesting day learning about patience and solving problems. Today I installed the tank valve fittings. The two lower one on each tank went
Just like other building adventures, properly setting the gas tanks in place required a lot more time that what I had anticipated - roughly 8 hours.
This may not look like much but I rebuilt the wing tables while the wings were on the tables! This little project required about 6 hours last Friday