Inch by inch I make progress towards a goal that feels like a very long way away. After hours of sanding on the fuselage, my friend Brian Story
This cable had to be routed through one of the side formers from the back tail to the cockpit. It required a small amount of effort to maneuver the
After a few texts back and forth with Rocky Mountain, I finally figured this out. The panels are now in with the appropriate holes for the rib stitch
Preparing the ailerons and flaps was a simple process. However, like almost every other project, preparing to do the work and/or building a jig
Built the wing rotisseries for each wing. Modified the plans a bit from the ones found on RansClan.
Although the actual gluing of the leading edge wrap was fairly simple, the prep work was extensive.For several weeks, I investigated a number of
Thanks to the excellent suggestion from Mark Pringle, I used a bit of petroleum jelly on the end of the bolt to reduce the difficulty of getting the
Well, it's been several weeks since my last post. Although I have been spending a lot of time trying to figure a few things out on the Dynon system.
Several weeks ago I install all the tank fittings and tested each tank and and all fittings. I tested the bottom fittings for roughly thirty hours and