This cable had to be routed through one of the side formers from the back tail to the cockpit. It required a small amount of effort to maneuver the
After a few texts back and forth with Rocky Mountain, I finally figured this out. The panels are now in with the appropriate holes for the rib stitch
Preparing the ailerons and flaps was a simple process. However, like almost every other project, preparing to do the work and/or building a jig
This was a fairly simple project that only required about 2 hours to build. I was working to get a few more items to Indy Powder Coating, which I
Built the wing rotisseries for each wing. Modified the plans a bit from the ones found on RansClan.
Although the actual gluing of the leading edge wrap was fairly simple, the prep work was extensive.For several weeks, I investigated a number of
Thanks to the excellent suggestion from Mark Pringle, I used a bit of petroleum jelly on the end of the bolt to reduce the difficulty of getting the
Well, it's been several weeks since my last post. Although I have been spending a lot of time trying to figure a few things out on the Dynon system.
Both Wings have been lined, taped, and double-checked for accuracy. Two-sided tape is also in place. Next step is to finalize Tip-Edge-Wrap.