Another interesting day learning about patience and solving problems. Today I installed the tank valve fittings. The two lower one on each tank went in perfectly. The two on the top were more difficult. When I cut the holes a few weeks back, I was very careful to make sure I cut the holes in the exact location. The hole for the fuel gage (on each tank) was more challenging. On one, I was about 1/16th of an inch too high which caused difficulty in placing the fuel withdraw fitting easily. However, I have tried tightening if down and everything appears to be fine. Pictures below:

Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.