Although the actual gluing of the leading edge wrap was fairly simple, the prep work was extensive.
For several weeks, I investigated a number of approaches regarding the gluing process. I spoke with a tech-support rep at the Lord Corporation regarding the Fusor 108b adhesive. Additionally, I did a lot of digging on MyKitlog and other sites in hopes of getting more data. The primary issue was inconsistent information from the Rans text manual and previous builders. Part of that challenge was whether or not to remove the anodizing from the spar before I glued. Based on comments from previous builders, it appeared to be standard/required practice, but that appears to have been the result of using other adhesives, not Fusor 108b. The manual said nothing about removing the anodizing. However Lord Corp recommended that I do remove it. Ultimately, I did remove some but not down to the bare/shinny metal.
On Sunday afternoon, I decided to move forward and do all the gluing at one time. In hindsight, it was not a bad idea; however, doing it in stages would have allowed me to solve a few mistakes that required almost 8 hours of cleanup.
There was nothing in the manual about cleanup at the time of gluing. The Lord Fusor product works really well. Once dried, it was very difficult to remove excess glue. I used blue painters tape just below the edge of the line where the wrap was to be glued to the leading spar. However, I did not remove excess at the time of gluing.
Ultimately, I was happy with the result.