Below are the pics and video from my first attempt at installing the gear (late August timeframe). I spent several days trying to identify the issues with the front brackets and whether the legs were designed/built properly because nothing was lining up. After several calls with the manufacturer, we decided the best approach was to drill out the holes on the front brackets to allow the gear to hang properly in a relaxed state. This process took many hours of trial and error. Considering very minor adjustments in the hole locations could make a big difference, started out making small adjustments and then remounted everything to test. Each test cycle would require roughly 30 minutes.

Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.